Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Henaton Care is dedicated to providing outstanding care with a vision to being the best healthcare recruitment agency in the South West. We believe in supporting staff and clients by offering a friendly and reliable service. Our aim to always provide “care at its best”.
* Making effective utilization of training to update skills and knowledge.
* Promoting effective relationships and communication within the health care team.
* Promoting independence and treating all patients with dignity and respect
* Assisting with all aspects of personal care when required
* Assisting with any ad hoc duties required by the service
Competitive hourly rate/ weekly pay
Skills and Specifications
* Enthusiastic to develop special clinical skills and competency applicable to the role.
* Effective intellectual and practical skills.
* Willingness to undertake training or education for service and practice needs.
* Should be able to communicate regular information.
* Able to make informed judgments.
* Able to value other team members’ opinions.
* Good planning and organizational skills.
* Strong commitment to teamwork.
* Able to work within policies and procedures.
* High mental and emotional effort.
* Able to use resources more effectively.
* Experience working within a care environment
Work shifts that suit you, work as much or as little as you like.
Training refunded after 100 hours worked
Employee of the month scheme
Our Bristol office covers Bristol, Bath, Weston-super-Mare and surrounding areas, so you can choose your preferred locations.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today or call Henaton Care on 01173 291 580
Equal Opportunity Employer (Agy)